Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked S'mores recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked S'mores recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked s'mores recipe. You can cook oven baked s'mores using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked S'mores:
- Provide 1 of giant hershey chocolate bar.
- You need 9 of grahm crackers, crushed.
- You need 1 of bag of the bigger marshmellows.
- Use 2 can of crescent rolls.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Steps to make Oven Baked S'mores:
- Preheat the oven to 375. Put cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Cut out the crescent rolls and place one bar and one marshmellow on the larger side and roll. Pinching the seams together so the chocolate and marshmellow can't seep out..
- Roll in melted butter and then in graham cracker crumbs and place in liners. Bake 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely and enjoy! I flatten mine as I eat it in true s'more fashion 😉 yum.
If you find this Oven Baked S'mores recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.