Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef version of spicy stew (dak galbi spinoff) recipe. You can cook beef version of spicy stew (dak galbi spinoff) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff):
- You need of Beef, cubed (originally chicken).
- You need of [Marinade].
- Get 1 tbsp of gochujang (spicy Korean red pepper paste).
- Provide 2 tbsp of red pepper powder (I used our regular chili powder).
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of mirin.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 0.5 inch of ginger, grated.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Get of [To Cook].
- Provide 1/4 of of above marinade.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/2 of Chinese cabbage, thinly cut.
- Provide 1 1/2 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Use 1 of sweet potato.
- You need To taste of salt, pepper and sugar.
Steps to make Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff):
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ingredients from 'Marinade'. MARINADE beef with 3/4 of the mix, keeping the 1/4 for cooking later.
- REMOVE beef from marinade and gently simmer in cooking oil until 3/4 cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- ADD vegetables (including onion) and leftover marinade into the pot together with the beef and cook till ready.
- SEASON with salt, pepper, sugar to taste and serve with rice.
If you find this Beef Version of Spicy Stew (Dak Galbi Spinoff) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.