Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicey Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicey Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicey chicken curry recipe. To cook spicey chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts, diced.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 6 of whole cloves.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tsp of keens curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chutney.
- You need 1 of lemon, juiced only.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- You need 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of zuchinni, diced.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- In a large pot heat 2 tablespoons of the oil…. brown the chicken then take out of pot and set aside in a bowl..
- Sauté the onion in the pot with the remaining oil…return the chicken back into the pot. Then add the garlic, cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, cloves and chilli powder… cook for 1minute….
- Add the coconut milk, water, curry powder, chutney, lemon juice and ginger…stir in well… bring to the boil…
- Add the zuchinni and tomato bring back up to boil again for 5 minutes…..
- Then gently simmer on low heat with lid on the pot for 3 hours… stirring occasionally..
- Before serving mix through the coriander…..
- Serve with rice… I like basmati rice with this dish…plus sour cream and papadams of course:) I hope you enjoy this recipe..
If you find this Spicey Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.