Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup recipe. You can have amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Use 4 of large russets (peeled and cubed).
- You need 1 of small white onion (chopped).
- Provide 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 6 strips of thick cut bacon diced (cooked and divided).
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic (minced).
- Take of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of For the rue:.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Use 6 Oz of heavy cream.
- Get 6 Oz of cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- Provide of Diced bacon.
- Provide of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Sliced green onions.
Instructions to make Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Cook bacon in your preferred method. (I always bake mine at 400° for 17-20 mins if thick cut).
- While bacon is cooking, peel and cube potatoes and chop onion..
- Once bacon is done and drained, dice about 2-3 pieces leaving the remaining for topping later on..
- Place potatoes, onion, chicken broth, garlic, and the 2-3 pieces of diced bacon in the slow-cooker and cook on low heat for 4-6 hrs. stirring maybe once and hour. When the potatoes are tender, lightly mash..
- Around the 4 hour mark, gather the ingredients for the rue. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour slowly and cook until is just starts to bubble. Add cream slowly while continuing to whisk. Add sour cream and cheddar and stir to combine..
- Add rue to slow-cooker and continue to cook on low for another 30 minutes. Serve with optional toppings..
If you find this Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.