Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candied bacon crackers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candied bacon crackers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candied bacon crackers recipe. To cook candied bacon crackers you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Candied bacon crackers:
- Provide 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 24 of saltine crackers.
- Prepare 12 Tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of coarse sea salt.
Steps to make Candied bacon crackers:
- Chop the bacon and cook in skillet until crispy. Drain well and set aside..
- Line rimmed cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray. Lay one solid layer of crackers on the cookie sheet..
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add light brown sugar and boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Pour evenly over the layer of crackers and bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Remove crackers from oven and sprinkle with bacon and coarse sea salt..
- Allow crackers sheet to cool for 1 hour and break into individual crackers..
If you find this Candied bacon crackers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.