Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. You can have potato soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato soup:
- Take 2 boxes of chicken broth (32 oz. Each).
- You need 2 bags of Frozen potatoes (32 oz. Each).
- Use 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz. Each).
- Get 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take 1 cup of diced Canadian bacon.
- Get 1 of orange bell pepper diced.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper diced.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic diced very fine.
- Prepare of About 6 to 12 fresh Sage leaves diced fine.
- Get 1/4 cup of Italian parsley chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of celery seed.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Ground thyme.
- Get 1 tsp. of Seasoned salt.
- Use 4 tbsp. of dry white wine.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Hot Hungarian paprika.
Instructions to make Potato soup:
- First put the chicken broth in a pot over medium-high heat..
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients just about in this order until everybody's in the pool..
- Once the pot gets to be very hot turn the heat down to low or medium and let it simmer for at least 2 hours..
- If the soup is too thick add a little more chicken broth, if it is a little too thin either add some Velveeta cheese (about a third of a package,) which will make the soup a little more cheesy; or add a few tablespoons of mashed potato flakes, which will make the soup have a little more potato flavor..
- Right before serving, add two to three tablespoons of butter..
If you find this Potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.