Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook oven baked mince and mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Take 1 kg of bag of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef mince meat.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Margarine.
- Get 2 tbsp of original aromat.
- Use 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Take 1 cup of milk/4tbsp powdered milk.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- You need 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Get 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce.
Steps to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Peel off your potatoes, cut them into cubes and rinse them and bring them to boil with the chicken cubes.
- Once they are soft and the water is finished add your rama, milk and aromat and stir while you mash and switch off the stove leaving the pot on the hot plate..
- Fry the chopped onion with the spices.
- Once fried add the mince meat and stir. A few minutes later add 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce and leave to fry till cooked..
- Once both the mash and mince are cooked put them on an oven pan making layers of both the potatoes and mince and bake for about 20min at 150 degrees and serve with any salad of your choice. Delicious!.
If you find this Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.