Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean casserole recipe. To cook green bean casserole you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Provide 2 cans of French style green beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 container of French fried onions.
Steps to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a rimmed baking dish and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine drained green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and pepper. Fold in 3/4 of the French onions..
- Pour into greased baking dish and put in the oven for 30 minutes. Top with remaining French fried onions and cook another 5 minutes or until lightly browned..
If you find this Green Bean Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.