Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken On The Ritz recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken On The Ritz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken On The Ritz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken on the ritz recipe. To make chicken on the ritz you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken On The Ritz:
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packages of sour cream.
- Take 2 packages of broccoli.
- Provide 2 packages of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1 packages of ritz crackers 1 sleeve.
Instructions to make Chicken On The Ritz:
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix together cream of chicken soup,sour cream,cheddar.
- cut up chicken breast tenders into bite size pieces.
- brown chicken in skillet.
- place chicken into 13*9 inch baking dish put frozen broccoli and cauliflower on top of chicken place your cheese mixture on top of cicken and veggies spread evenly to cover everuthong crush.sleeve of ritz crackers and sprinkle on top place in oven bake for 1 hr. and 30 min. to 2 hours take.out of the oven and let stand for 16 minutes and serve and enjoy !.
If you find this Chicken On The Ritz recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.