Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Graham cookie bar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Graham cookie bar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to graham cookie bar recipe. You can have graham cookie bar using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Graham cookie bar:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter or margarine softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- Get 16 of whole cinnamon Graham Crackers , crushed to 2 cups.
Steps to make Graham cookie bar:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Crease your backing pan.
- in large bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy..
- Beat in eggs milk and vanilla until blended.
- stir in Graham crackers crumbs, coconut until next.
- Spread evenly into a pan.
- Big 25 to 27 minutes or until lightly browned.
- You can add some chocolate chip to the mixture and sparkle it with confectioner Sugar after baked.
If you find this Graham cookie bar recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.