Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry *skinny* recipe. You can cook coconut shrimp curry *skinny* using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- You need 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- Get 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Provide of minced ginger.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
If you find this Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.