Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sue's cream of broccoli soup recipe. You can have sue's cream of broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 lb of broccoli.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
Steps to make Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- Bring water to boil in large pot over high heat. Add one forth of salt. Add chopped broccoli, reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or into tender, drain..
- In blender, combine drained broccoli and chicken broth, blend until smooth..
- In large pot, melt butter, add remaining salt and saute' onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onions, stir and cook another 3 minutes until onions are well coated and fragrant..
- Slowly stir in milk, heat just until boiling, stir constantly. Turn down heat and simmer for 1 minute..
- Pour broccoli mixture into thickened milk, stir well. Serve warm, enjoy!.
If you find this Sue's Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.