Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar onion and leek soup recipe. You can cook cheddar onion and leek soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 2 of large white onions.
- Provide 2 of leeks.
- Use 3/4 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Use To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 2/3 stick of butter salted.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar Monterey jack cheese.
Instructions to make Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Wash the leeks very well. Slice in half. Use all the white part, and the tender green part. Just make sure you rinse the leeks properly. Slice them thinly on a bias..
- Peel and slice the onion. Heat the butter and add the leeks and onions..
- Add the seasonings mix and sauté for 10 minutes.Then add the broth..
- Bring to a boil. Boil 15 minutes then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese with Monterey jack. I hope you enjoy.
If you find this Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.