Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Homemade Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Homemade Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade chili recipe. You can cook my homemade chili using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Chili:
- Take 4 of and 1/2 lbs Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of Sirloin Steaks chopped into chunks (fat removed).
- Get 2 (15 oz) of cans Hunt's seasoned diced tomatoes in sauce.
- Use 2 (10 oz) of cans Rotel fire roasted tomatoes drained.
- You need 1 can of Hunt's tomato sauce.
- Take 2 (27 oz) of cans Bush's Chili Beans rinsed.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of large yellow onion chopped.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Use 1 of large jalapeno pepper chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Use 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Take 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp garlic salt plus extra.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper plus extra.
- Provide 1 of Tblsp chile powder.
- Provide 1 of Tblsp ground cumin.
- Get 1 of Tblsp oregano.
- Take of Juice of half a lime.
- Use A few of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 of squirt of ketchup.
- Use 1 of squirt of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Take 1 (8 quart) of chili pot.
Instructions to make My Homemade Chili:
- Saute the onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic with some olive oil in a small pan just until they sweat then dump into a bowl and set aside.
- Start browning the sirloin steak chunks and the ground beef in the chili pot, add some garlic salt and pepper and cook until you think it is good and browned.
- Drain the grease from the meat and return to the pot then add the sweated peppers, onions and garlic with the meat mixture and stir well.
- Start adding your canned tomatoes and sauce and give it a stir.
- Next add the chipotle, beef bouillon, bay leaves, garlic salt, black pepper, chile powder, cumin, oregano, lime juice and give it a big stir to combine and bring it all to a boil then to a low simmer for 30 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Then add your 2 cans of chili beans and the Worcestershire, ketchup and chocolate syrup then stir well to combine and cook for an additional 30 minutes giving a stir once in a while.
- Done !! ENJOY !! ❤️😋😋❤️ Top with sour cream or your favorite grated cheese and serve with some garlic bread or butter crackers !!.
If you find this My Homemade Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.