Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and mashed potato croissant pockets recipe. To cook corned beef and mashed potato croissant pockets you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets:
- Get 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- Use 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets:
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.
If you find this Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.