Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Leek Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy leek soup recipe. You can cook cheesy leek soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Leek Soup:
- Prepare 3 of leeks.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Use 2 sticks of celery.
- Get 900 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 250 g of cheese spread.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Leek Soup:
- Remove the outer leaves then wash and trim the tops of the leeks. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then chop them in to half inch pieces..
- Wash, trim and chop two sticks of celery..
- Peel and roughly chop two onions..
- In a large pan melt a tablespoon of butter over a medium high heat and add all the vegetables. Fry for ten minutes, stirring regularly..
- Add 900ml of chicken stock (vegetable works fine too), cover the pot and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the cheese spread (I used SERIOUSLY Spreadable). Grated cheddar cheese can also be used here but the resulting soup is less creamy and has a slightly grainier texture..
- Blend the soup until the vegetables are pureed and the cheese is fully melted and incorporated. Season the soul to taste with salt and pepper..
- Goes wonderfully with homemade sourdough bread and butter!.
If you find this Cheesy Leek Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.