Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty chakalaka recipe. You can cook tasty chakalaka using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tasty chakalaka:
- Take 6 of Carrots(grated).
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of Red pepper.
- Provide 1 tin of Baked beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Steak and chops spice.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of Chutney.
Steps to make Tasty chakalaka:
- Finely chop onion,green red and yellow pepper.
- Heat oil in a pot then fry chopped ingredients then add carrots,spice and just allow to cook for 15 minutes then add baked beans and stir.
- After cooking allow the salad to cool in a bowl then add sweet chilli sauce and chutney put in the fridge just for 30 minutes and serve.
If you find this Tasty chakalaka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.