Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet and Saltine Bark recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Saltine Bark recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Saltine Bark recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and saltine bark recipe. You can have sweet and saltine bark using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Saltine Bark:
- Take 1 packages of saltene crackers.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 cup of white or brown sugar.
- Get 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Sweet and Saltine Bark:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Foil a cookie sheet and spray with baking spray..
- Place crackers salt side down until cookie sheet is cover with one layer only..
- Put butter and sugar in a small saucepan and stir on medium heat until boiled and the color should be light caramel. Should only take about 3-4 minutes. It will be a gooey consistency..
- Pour the butter sugar mix over the crackers evenly. Use a plastic spatula or the back of a spoon to spread..
- Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes (until bubbly) do not over cook..
- Carefully remove from the oven and place sheet on a cooling rack..
- Pour chocolate chips evenly on the crackers. Wait about 3 minutes until melted and gently with the back of a spoon or a spatula spread the chocolate over the crackers evenly.
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes..
- Remove from cookie sheet and gently peel off the aluminum foil.
- Break into small to medium pieces..
- Put pieces in an air tight container and into the fridge until ready to eat..
If you find this Sweet and Saltine Bark recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.