Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. You can have loaded mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Use 5 lb of Potatoes cut and peeled (you can leave skins on if desired).
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1/2 lb of Bacon cooked and crumbled (you can also use about 5 oz. bacon bits if you are looking for simplicity).
- Take 3 of Green Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I like to use sharp cheddar).
- Get 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste ( I like to use a lot of both!).
Instructions to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Once the potatoes are chopped into like size pieces and peeled as desired, place in cold water and bring to boil. After about 10 minutes of boiling use a fork or knife to check if the potatoes are tender..
- Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Add sour cream, milk, and butter to the potatoes . Mix with an electric mixer until potatoes are smooth and creamy..
- Stir in chopped chives, 2 cups of cheese, and bacon. Add salt and pepper..
- Layer the potato mixture in a 3 qt. Baking dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F..
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.