Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet tooth chocolate saltines recipe. You can cook sweet tooth chocolate saltines using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- You need 1 of Cooking spray and foil to line cookie sheet.
- Prepare 40 of Saltine crackers.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of Butter (3/4 cup).
- Take 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Provide 8 oz of Semisweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil..
- Arrange saltine crackers salt side down, until the pan is entirely covered.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together and boil until it turns caramel in color. Watch carefully as this happens in just a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the saltines. Bake in oven for 3-5min or until it begins to bubble..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over saltines. Wait until the chips melt then spread out evenly with a knife..
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy. Story leftovers in a zip lock bag or airtight container..
If you find this Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.