Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mozzarella provalone mashed potatoes recipe. To cook mozzarella provalone mashed potatoes you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 4 of large potatoes or 4 cups of mashed cooked potatoes.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Cottage cheese, creamed in a blender.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Take 1 can of corn, drained.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 6 slice of Provalone cheese.
Steps to make Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes:
- Peal potatoes. Cut into chunks. Put in pot & cover with water. Boil until easily pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes. Drain..
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Add creamed cottage cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, pepper, butter, corn, & mozzarella cheese. Mix well..
- Pour into ungreased 2qt casserole dish. Put slices of Provalone cheese on top..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Serve..
If you find this Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.