Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- Provide 3 of carrots.
- Use 3 of celery stock.
- Get Half of onion white or yellow.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Take 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Take of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.