Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Use 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Take 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.