Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. You can have loaded mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 6 lbs of Red Potatoes.
- Get 3 Sticks of Butter.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Take 1-1/2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- You need 8 Strips of Pre-Cooked Bacon.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
Instructions to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel Potatoes and put in extra large stock pot.
- Fill pot with water up to 2 inches above potatoes.
- Bring water to boil and boil potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
- Strain water and put potatoes into extra large mixing bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Cut butter into potatoes and continue mashing until butter has melted and combined.
- Pour in milk and mix with masher.
- Use hand mixer to blend potatoes smooth.
- Add Sour Cream and Chives and mix with hand mixer.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder and mix with hand mixer.
- Transfer contents to large casserole dish.
- Chop bacon slices and top potatoes with Cheese then bacon.
- Bake casserole at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.