Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails recipe. To make italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails:
- Prepare 3 (24 oz) of cans of italian string beans.
- Get 3 of russet potatoes diced.
- Use 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 package of smoked turkey tails.
- Use of Garlic powder season to your taste.
- Use of Onion powder season to your taste.
- You need of Pepper season to your taste.
- Use of Salt season to your taste.
- Use of Adobo seasoning season to your taste.
- Get of Parsley season to your taste.
Instructions to make Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails:
- Take the turkey tails and put them in a pot of water with all the seasonings bring to a boil turn down on medium high heat.
- Rinse the potatoes after you dice them put them in a pot of water with salt bring them to a boil.
- After the turkey tails and potatoes are done pour the green beans in a pot season them add the turkey tails and potatoes bring to a boil turn down to low medium heat.
If you find this Italian green beans w/ onion potatoes & turkey tails recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.