Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick meatball soup recipe. You can have quick meatball soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- Provide 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- Get 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Get 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender…..
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned……
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some buttered bread 🍞 and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Quick Meatball Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.