Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe. To make chicken meatballs with red curry sauce you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce:
- Get of Meatballs.
- Take 250 g of chicken mince.
- Use 1/2 of chilli (or some chilli flakes).
- Get 1 of handfull of fresh parsley (or ½ tsp dried).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 30 g of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 2 of handfulls of spinach.
- Provide of Optional.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of courgette (or other vegetables).
Instructions to make Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Using 2 table spoons, shape into 10 meatballs and put them in an oven proof dish. Cook in the oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes (make sure they're cooked through)..
- Chop the onion and fry it in a bit of oil for 5 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic and the curry paste and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and any other vegetables you might like and let simmer until vegetables are done..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the sauce and add the spinach. Serve the meatballs and sauce with rice and a lime wedge. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken meatballs with red curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.