Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy none-bake blueberries cheese pie recipe. To cook easy none-bake blueberries cheese pie you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie:
- You need of Pie part.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of any plain cracker.
- Get 1/3 cup of icing (its not rly need, you can reduce~).
- Use 1/4 cup of melted salted butter.
- Prepare of Topping Part.
- Provide 1 box of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 can of blueberry filling.
- Provide 5 tbsp of lemon juice (if lime was easier to be found, 3-4 tspoons would be fine).
- You need 1/2 can of condensed milk (without palm oil, not that palm-oil!!).
Steps to make Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie:
- Ground your cracker before mix well with icing and butter. Then cover on 9-inches pie platter. The crust should be solidly, 1 centimeter thick and the border should be 1 inche tall..
- You can cheat by using Ready crust. Last time I made this, Keebler's Ready crust was used and my life was a little easier..
- Let cream cheese melt without microwave but if you are not in tropical country and the weather can't help, use the lowest heat that you microwave produces you. Stir it well before gently add condensed milk..
- The mixture should be stirred well before add lemon juice. Well, I were told that after lemon juice was added, the mixture must not be stirred too much unless the cream cheese won't stick together. Then fill the mixture into the crust..
- Leave the pie in refrigerator for a while. Don't let your younger sister puts her fingers for tasting. Cover with blueberries filling before served..
If you find this Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.