Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce recipe. To make baked brie with bourbon cranberry sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- You need 20 oz of Baby Brie.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of Bourbon.
- Take 1/3 cup of Dried and Sweet Cranberries.
- Use 1 box of Glutino Brand, gluten free crackers original.
- Take 1 box of Water Crackers.
- Prepare 1 box of Wheat Thins.
Instructions to make Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unwrap Baby Brie. Using a fork pierce the entire brie throughly. Put Baby Brie on any flat oven safe dish..
- In a small saucepan melt 3 tbs butter over low/medium heat. Once it bubbles add the 3 tbs Brown Sugar, stir constantly until melted and no clumps appear. Add 1 1/2 ounce Bourbon light with long lighter, allow flame to extinguish naturally stirring mixture. Final step add 1/3 cup Dried Sweet Cranberries, stirring for 1 minute..
- Pour hot bourbon sauce over Baby Brie. Put into oven..
- On 350° Bake for 12-15 minutes keeping a close eye on the brie. Once the top is bubbling and some of the Brie is oozing out this delicious appetizer is ready for your enjoyment. A true crowd pleaser..
- Enjoy alongside with your preference between the water crackers, gluten free crackers (which are amazing), or wheat thins. All 3 make great accompaniments to this Brie dish. Also to avoid crackers breaking use a small butter knife for your assistance…. ENJOY <3.
If you find this Baked Brie With Bourbon Cranberry Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.