Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower and garlic soup recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower and garlic soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup:
- You need 1 large of head cauliflower or 2 bags frozen.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, unpeeled.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Get 1 of kosher salt.
- Use 3 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- Use 1 of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need pinch of fresh grated nutmeg.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup:
- Cut fresh cauliflower into bite sized florets, if using frozen – thaw completely and thoroughly drain..
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Drizzle cauliflower in enough olive oil to coat and season to taste with salt. drizzle garlic cloves in oil and wrap in a small foil packet. arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a sheet pan along with garlic packet..
- Roast in oven, turning cauliflower every 5 to 10 minutes until you achieve a well brown color..
- Remove sheet pan and set garlic aside to cool. add cauliflower to a medium soup pot. when garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze it out of its skin into cauliflower and add stock. simmer 10 minutes..
- Allow mixture to cool and then blend in batches to desired texture. return blend mixture to soup pot..
- Stir in milk, cheese, nutmeg, ans salt and pepper to taste. simmer another 10 minutes. feel free to add more milk for thinning or cheese for thickening..
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and cracked pepper as garnish. or try olive oil, pomegranate seeds, and chives. Also good with crumbled bacon..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.