Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe. To make mashed potato and cauliflower casserole you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole:
- Take of casserole.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Provide 1 head of of cauliflower, stem removed and sliced lengthways.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Provide 3 oz of romano cheese, grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of green onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1 cup of panko japanese breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large pot of boiling water, add potatoes and cauliflower. Cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- Drain. In several batches place potatoes and cauliflower through a ricer. In large mixing bowl,add in salt, pepper,cream cheese, garlic and half and half. Mix well..
- Place mixture into a greased 11"by 7" baking dish..
- Mix together chives, breadcrumbs, romano cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of potatoes ..
- Bake for twenty minutes. Put under broiler for two minutes to finish..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Mashed potato and cauliflower casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.