Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (indonesian yellow chicken soup) recipe. You can cook soto ayam (indonesian yellow chicken soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup):
- Get 500 ml of vegetable oil to fry the chicken.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, divided into 4.
- Use 2 of lt water.
- Provide 8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 4 stalks of lemongrass, take the white part only (which is on the bottom), pounded.
- Take 4 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1,5 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Ground spices: (blend in a food processor).
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic.
- Get 8 cloves of shallots.
- Get 3 pcs of candle nuts.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmegs powder.
- Use 3 cm of turmeric.
- Use 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare of Chili sauce: Boil 5 bird eye chili peppers + 2 red chili peppers + 5 cloves garlic until soft. Remove from the heat. Grind all the ingredients using a mortar and pestle. Add 1/4 tsp salt.
- Provide of Koya topping: Grind 5 cloves fried garlic + 8 fried prawn crackers using a mortal and pestle.
- You need of For the complement:.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs, peeled, cut.
- Provide 50 gr of mung bean vermicelli, soaked in boiled water for 3 minutes, removed from the heat, drained.
- Provide of some lime wedges.
Steps to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup):
- Heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass until fragrant. Remove from the heat..
- Boil chicken and ground spices in a big pot until the chicken is cooked.Take out the chicken from the pot. Set the chicken aside..
- Add chopped green onions into the soup..
- In a pan, fry the chicken for a while in vegetable oil. Remove from the heat. Cut the chicken into small pieces..
- Place some white rice, some mung bean vermicelli, chicken meat, and some hard boiled eggs in a bowl. Pour the hot chicken broth into the bowl. Add some lime juice into the soup and koya topping on top. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Soto Ayam (Indonesian Yellow Chicken Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.