Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to k's cheesy mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook k's cheesy mashed potatoes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 2 head of Potatoes/ medium or large size.
- Prepare 8 of Tomatoes/ medium or large size.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take 30 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spring onion/ chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon / chopped.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parsley/chopped.
- Take 1 of Water to boil potato,1 tsp salt.
- Take 6 tbsp of Whipping cream.
Instructions to make K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes:
- Bring potatoes to boil in hot water ,add 1 tsp salt ..about 20 mins ..or until soft ,drain ,and mash it with some tools or by spoon,add salt and pepper,mix with Parmesan cheese,chopped spring onion,whipping cream ,set aside.
- Prepare tomatoes to stuff ,cut half ,use spoon or knife to take meat out ..then stuff it with mash potatoes.
- Bake at 200c about 15 mins,take out and top with Parmesan cheese ,bacon and parsley ,bake 5 more mins or until cheese melt ..serve hot as another new side dish .. Enjoy :).
If you find this K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.