Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic rapinis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic rapinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic rapinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic rapinis recipe. To cook garlic rapinis you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic rapinis:
- Get 1 bundle of fresh rapinis.
- Take 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Get to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of regular salt.
Instructions to make Garlic rapinis:
- Wash thoroughly the rapinis, discarding faded leaves and cutting the base of stems..
- In a large pot, boil water and add in the regular salt..
- Plunge the rapinis in boiling water and cook till leaves start to change color to a less vibrant green (approx 2 minutes)..
- Drain the rapininis..
- Heat up the olive oil at med/high in the same pot you used to boil the rapinis..
- Add in the garlic if you are using fresh and cook 1 minutes, stirring constantly. ***Omit this step if you are using garlic powder***.
- Add the rapinis to the pot and mix well with the oil..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper, himalayan pink salt and garlic powder if you didn't use fresh garlic..
- Serve as a side dish with steak or seafood..
If you find this Garlic rapinis recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.