Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops recipe. You can have baked pork chops using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked pork chops:
- Provide 6 medium of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 packages of saltine crakers.
- Prepare 4 pinch of shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Take 6 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 medium of spoonfulls of butter.
Instructions to make baked pork chops:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- put pork chops on a plate.
- get lage casserole dish.
- put butter in casserole dish and heat it up in the oven.
- get two medim bowls.
- crush crackers into small pieces.
- mix crushed crackers, shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses, salt and pepper together.
- mix eggs and milk together.
- take pan with melted butter out of oven.
- coat pork chop with crum mix on each side then coat in egg mix on both sides then coat with bread mix on both sides again.
- put pork chops in casserole dish.
- bake pork chops for 30 minutes on one side then turn over porkchops and bake for another 30 minutes.
If you find this baked pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.