Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ritz cracker chicken recipe. To cook ritz cracker chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ritz Cracker Chicken:
- Use 3 of thin boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of sleeve Ritz crackers.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of white pepper.
- Get 1 of dried parsley.
Steps to make Ritz Cracker Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush crackers, add cheese and mix.
- Melt butter. Add garlic powder, white pepper and parsley..
- Dredge chicken in butter mixture then in cracker mixture. Place in baking dish..
- Bake 15 minutes..
- NOTE: If using larger thicker chicken breasts increase ingredient measurements, cook loosely covered for 15 minutes then remove cover and cook another 15 minutes..
- NOTE: I've noticed Ritz Crackers are now in smaller packages! (I hate it when they do that!). You will likely need to increase to about 3/4 if a sleeve in order to coat the chicken fully..
If you find this Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.