Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. To make vegetable beef soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of stew beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 3 of small carrots, chopped.
- Get 3 of white potatoes, small diced.
- Use 3 ears of corn, cut off cob.
- Take 1 cup of frozen baby Lima beans.
- Provide 1 of small can lesueur peas.
- Use 1 can of green beans.
- Use 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Use 24 of oz's V8 juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.