Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Walleye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Walleye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked walleye recipe. To cook baked walleye you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Walleye:
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (opt.).
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2lbs walleye fillets.
Instructions to make Baked Walleye:
- Crush crackers and place in flat container..
- Add season & Parmesan to cracker crumbs & mix.
- In a clean container, coat walleye with oil..
- Press walleye into cracker crumbs on both sides..
- Place on wire rack in a shallow pan..
- Place in oven for 30 min. at 350°F until flakes apart..
- What to do with lift over? See Walleye Cakes..
If you find this Baked Walleye recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.