Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crawfish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crawfish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crawfish soup recipe. You can have crawfish soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crawfish soup:
- Provide 1 pk of large jumbo shrimp shell on or off(devein).
- Use 1 pk of crawfish (1lb).
- Prepare 1 pk of coconut milk or can cream optional.
- Take 1 pk of flavored soup mix (I used grace cock soup).
- Use 1 of small pumpkin or calabaza.
- Get 3 of large white potatoes diced.
- Provide 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of large carrot diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 2 tsp of paprika (1 to season shrimp).
- Provide 2 sprig of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 stalk of escallion or green onion.
Instructions to make Crawfish soup:
- Season your shrimp and crawfish with paprika, salt, pepper.
- In your soup pot 😀 add 1 tsp oil and cook shrimp for 1min on each side. Then remove and set aside. Add crawfish and cook for 2mins on each side or until turn red..
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth and 2 cup of water to the crawfish and bring to a boil. Then add diced carrots and pumpkin. Cover until the liquid comes to a boil and the pumpkin is soft..
- Once the pumpkins are cooked remove them and crush em and then put them back to the pot. (This is optional) Then add your potatoes, salt, coconut milk,cayenne pepper, jamaican pepper, black pepper,oregano, flavoured soup mix, shrimp and stir. Cover and let cook for 20mins or until the potatoes are soft/cooked..
If you find this Crawfish soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.