Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies peppers stuffed with sausage and mashed potatoes recipe. To make amies peppers stuffed with sausage and mashed potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 4 of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, finely sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of fig of rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 medium of mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated pecorino cheese.
- Get tsp of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Use 160 grams of mortadella, finely choppped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 of sausages, casings removed and meat crumbled.
Instructions to make AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes:
- Cut the upper part of the peppers, remove the cores, ribs and seeds carefully. Set aside..
- Heat the oil (or you can use butter) in a frying pan, add the onion and rosemary leaves and saute until the onion is softened..
- Heat the oven to 180ºC..
- In a separate bowl, put together the cooked sausage and mashed potato. Mix well and then season with a little salt and some pepper. Taste and check the seasoning. Add the mortadella and pecorino cheese, and mix well to a paste..
- Oil the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Spoon a mound of stuffing into each piece of pepper, and drizzle the rest of the oil over the top. Arrange the peppers in the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes..
- Serve hot or warm. Share and enjoy!.
If you find this AMIEs Peppers Stuffed with Sausage and Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.