Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Crusted Baked Brie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Crusted Baked Brie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut crusted baked brie recipe. To make walnut crusted baked brie you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Crusted Baked Brie:
- Use 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of wedge of Brie cheese (7-8 oz piece).
- Take 1 of apple slices and crackers.
Instructions to make Walnut Crusted Baked Brie:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil..
- Crush walnuts. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it a few times with a rolling pin. Pour crushed walnuts onto a plate or dish large enough to fit wedge of brie. (A pasta bowl works perfect).
- In another dish (large enough to fit wedge of brie)crack egg and gently beat..
- Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides..
- Dip brie into crushed walnuts – pressing nuts into cheese – focus on sides and bottom. Move cheese to baking sheet and press remainder of walnuts onto top of cheese and sides..
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cheese should be soft and start to swell a bit on sides. Do not over bake..
- Serve immediately with apple slices & crackers. Enjoy : ).
If you find this Walnut Crusted Baked Brie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.