Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mason Jar Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mason Jar Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mason jar taco salad recipe. You can cook mason jar taco salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mason Jar Taco Salad:
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of salad dressing of choice.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Take 1/2 cup of black beans, cooked and cooled or rinsed from a can.
- Get 1/2 cup of ground beef, cooked and seasoned then cooled (Could also use half a grilled chicken breast, diced or for veggie, just increase black beans to 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of shredded cheese (some good varieties for this salad are cheddar, colby jack or pepper jack).
- Take 2-3 cups of leafy greens (for this I used a mix of romaine and spring mix).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips.
- Provide of Wide mouthed quart size mason jar with lid.
Instructions to make Mason Jar Taco Salad:
- This is a very simple meal to put together. You just layer all ingredients in the order listed..
- Start by pouring the dressing into the bottom of the mason jar. For the sriracha ranch, simply whisk in some sriracha sauce into ranch dressing to taste. Then start with the sturdier ingredients that will be ok sitting in the dressing for a bit…the tomatoes and then the onions..
- Next put in the corn followed by black beans. If making this a vegetarian taco salad, then skip to step 5..
- Add the cooled ground beef into the jar, or if using diced chicken, add now..
- Place in the cheese next..
- Add in the leafy greens. Make sure to pack them in gently..
- Lastly add the tortillas strips on top of the lettuce. Place lid on the mason jar and refrigerate until ready to eat..
- Once ready to eat, just dump everything into a bowl and give a quick toss. You could eat straight from the jar, but I prefer to use a separate bowl..
If you find this Mason Jar Taco Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.