Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawns in coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in coconut curry recipe. To cook prawns in coconut curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- You need 1/4 kg of prawns deshelled.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 1 of large capsicum diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Take 4 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chilli.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Get 1 cup of light cocounut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Prawns in coconut curry:
- Add 3 tbsps of oil,fry onions and capsicum until light and transluscent.Add the curry leaves and the garlic ginger paste.stir well and let it cook for a minute.
- Add your prawns.Stir them well then add all the powdered spices except for the garam masala.Mix well..
- Add your light coconut milk and mix well together.Let it cook for about 2 minutes then add the thick coconut milk.cover and let it cook until it thickens slightly.Add garam masala powder and lemon juice.Mix well and taste salt.Adjust it if necessary..
- Let it cook to the thickness that you prefer.Serve with some chapatis or rice.Enjoy..
If you find this Prawns in coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.