Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade loaded mashed potatos recipe. You can cook homemade loaded mashed potatos using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos:
- Get 6 medium of Potatos (Peeled).
- Take 2 packages of Real Bacon Pieces.
- You need 2 bunch of Green Onions (Chopped).
- Get 1 packages of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get dash of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos:
- Wash, peel and chop potatos into cubes.
- Place potatos in large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Once potatos are soft, remove from heat and drain.
- Place drained potatos into large bowl and add butter, milk, half of the green onion and one package of bacon pieces two handfuls of cheese.
- Beat the potato mixture until creamy.
- Scoop potatos into an oven safe baking dish.
- Smooth the potatos and make them even across the top. Sprinkle second package of bacon pieces on the top and cover with cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for about five minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.