Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup using pressure cooker recipe. To cook chicken soup using pressure cooker you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Get of Base Soup.
- You need 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- You need of Onion, slice thin.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Provide of Ginger powder.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Get of Additional Stuffing.
- Use of wood ear mushroom.
- Take of chinese white cabbage.
- Provide of sellery or cilantro.
- Provide of spring onion.
- You need of tomato.
Steps to make Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker:
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
If you find this Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.