Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory baked pork chops recipe. To cook savory baked pork chops you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Get 4 each of pork loin chops (thick-cut).
- Take 20 each of Saltine crackers.
- Provide 1 each of egg, beaten.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried rosemary leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Trim pork chops and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Combine egg, milk, and black pepper in a shallow dish, and mix well. Set aside..
- In a food processor (I use a mini), combine crackers, rosemary, sage, and coriander until blended into fairly fine crumbs. Set aside..
- Melt butter and pour it into a 13x9x2 baking dish, coating the bottom..
- With each pork chop, lightly coat in flour (shaking off excess), dip in egg mixture, coat in breading mix, and then placing into prepared baking dish. Arrange pork chops so they don't touch side of dish or other chops..
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Turn chops carefully to avoid breading coming off..
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear..
If you find this Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.