Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe. To cook beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- Take 1 kg of beef brisket.
- Provide 320 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1,5 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of fennel.
- You need 250 ml of red wine.
- Get 1 sprig of fresh thyme.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 250 ml of passata.
- Take 3 of star anise.
- Use of Few mixed colour peppercorns.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Use of For semolina.
- Use 1 cup of semolina.
- Use 300 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of 0 fat greek yoghurt.
- Provide of To finish.
- Provide 150 g of spinach.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan.
- Use of Flat leaf parsley.
Steps to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- In a large skillet brown trimmed and seasoned meat from both sides on little bit of olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, carrots, garlic and fennel and sear it little bit as well. Cover with beef stock and red wine. Ad bay leaves, star anise, thyme and peppercorns..
- Let it simmer for 5 – 6 hours. Take beef out and strain stock getting rid of all the veg and herbs. Put beef and stock back to skillet and add carrots shavings from 0,5 carrot. Top it up with water if necessary. Simmer for another 30 min. Beef should be falling apart now. Add passata and cook it further until sauce is thick.
- In a seperate pot heat up chicken stock and when starts to boil whisk semolina in. Take it off from heat and add yoghurt to it..
- In a seperate pot bring little bit of water to boil and cook spinach..
- Pour a layer of semolina on a plate. Then goes ragu and spinach. Finish with parmesan and parsley.
If you find this Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.