Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice recipe. To cook garden vegetables in thai green curry with brown rice you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- You need 5 of Green Chillies.
- You need 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of ginger Shredded.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of coriander seeds Roasted and.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds Roasted and.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of coriander Fresh chopped stalks.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of coriander leaves Fresh.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Coconut milk Fresh.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Jaggery.
- Use 1 Cup of Vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Veggies Garden (Broccoli, mushrooms, carrot, tofu).
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
Steps to make Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice:
- Grind the ingredients of green curry paste with little water. It should be of chutney consistency but finely ground..
- Heat oil in a wok on medium-high flame. Add the green curry paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the uncooked garden veggies. Fry for 4 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and half the water and bring it to boil on low flame. The coconut milk will split if it is on high. Simmer it for 5 minutes. Add salt and jaggery. Add remaining water if you find the sauce too thick. Boil it for further 5 minutes..
- Transfer in a serving dish. Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with brown/jasmine/hibachi rice and a slice of lemon..
If you find this Garden Vegetables in Thai Green Curry with Brown Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.