Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat ball soup (bakso sapi) recipe. To cook meat ball soup (bakso sapi) you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- You need 750 gr of mince beef.
- Use 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 5 of garlic (mashed).
- You need 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 200 gr of ice cube.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- Take 200 gr of beef frame.
- Prepare 1 bunch of choy sum or bokcoy (cut up).
- You need 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 of pot of water.
- You need of Additional: (optional).
- Take of Vermicheli.
- Prepare of Yellow noodle.
- Get of Fried onion.
- Use of Fried dumpling.
- Provide of Steamed stuffed dumpling.
- Provide of Tofu (fried or steamed).
- Provide of Chicken or beef tofu.
Instructions to make Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi):
- Grind mince beef with ice cube, place it into a mixing bowl..
- Add mashed garlics, fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, peper, and tapioca starch, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from beef mixture with 2 spoons, when the balls float means they are done, take them out of the pot..
- For the soup: boil water with beef frame for 15-20 mins, add fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, pepper, choy sum or bokcoy, and spring onion..
- Add additional ingredients if you like..
- Perfect to consume on cold or rainy day..
If you find this Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.