Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) recipe. You can have spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- Take 200 gr of tempeh (soy bean cake).
- Provide 2 of chokos.
- Provide 200 gr of white tofu.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of long red chilies.
- You need 3 of jalapenos (optional).
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- Cut up tempeh, tofu, and chokos, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, and long red chilies, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, cook ground ingredients until a little bit dry, add salt, sugar, pepper,galangal, jalapenos, and bayleaf, add water, mix well..
- Add chokos, tempeh, and tofu, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add coconut milk, stir it until the soup boils properly..
- Serve it with steam rice, perfect to consume on cold days..
If you find this Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.